View in original language
- butter, | 3 tablespoon
- Maizena Biscuit (package) | 1 unit(s)
- sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- lemon juice | 4 unit(s)
- In the blender, place the whole package of biscuits and grind it, then pour all the farofinha into the butter and mix with your hand until the alloy.
pass all the mixture to the bottom of a removable background shape passing on the sides too, take it to the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- dissolve the unflavored gelatin with 3 tablespoons of cold water, then microwave for 10 seconds.
- in the blender place the condensed milk, the cream, the lemon liquid and the gelatin, beat everything for 3 minutes.
- pass this mixture to the whole shape, throw 1 lemon zest on top to decorate, and leave it in the fridge for 3 hours, then just unmold and serve.
Did you like this recipe?