GRANULATED TAPIOCA CAKE
View in original language
- GRANULATED TAPIOCA | 500 g
- MILK (VERY HOT) | 500 ml
- GRATED COCONUT | 150 g
- CONDENSED MILK | 1 can(s)
- SALT | to taste
- SUGAR | 1/2 cup
- In a large container, place the Granulated tapioca, sugar, salt and set aside.
- Boil the milk and when it is really hot, pour it over the Granulated tapioca, add the coconut and condensed milk and stir well.
- Place in a greased shape with oil and cover with plastic film.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After unmolding, add the rest of the condensed milk on top and sprinkle grated coconut to decorate.
Did you like this recipe?