View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 10 teaspoon
- Butter | 100 g
- Water | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Cottage cheese | 1/2 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Nutmeg | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Mix the flour, salt, yeast and butter until it forms a homogeneous and crumbly ball.
- If necessary add water to the point
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest for 30 m
- Roll out the dough in a fluted shape with a removable bottom
- Pierce the dough with a fork and bake in a medium oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Distribute the sliced leek over the entire dough.
- Spread the whipped cream with cottage cheese, eggs and parmesan on top.
- Return to the oven, this time for 40 minutes or until the filling is firm and golden.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Garlic Quiche with Ham
Garlic and Bacon Quiche
leek quiche with ham