Flan Of Sweet Milk
Receita bem fácil,q vai pouca coisa. Read more
View in original language
- milk500 g
- Heavy cream300 g
- Cornstarch7 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Yolk3 unit(s)
- Sugar70 g
- Caramel300 g
- Start by preparing the dry caramel to cover the mold. To make it, place the sugar in a pan and let it heat up, you will notice it starting to melt.
- When this happens, add more sugar and stir with a spatula suitable for high temperatures until everything melts again.
- (don't let it get too much color). Continue with the same process until all the sugar is used up.
- Once all the sugar grains have melted, let them color until golden. The darker the caramel gets, the more intense and bitter it will be...
- the flavour. Immediately pour this caramel very carefully into the base of the hot mold and then move it to cover the sides and let it cool.
- If the mold is hot, the candy will not harden as quickly and the sides can be covered evenly...
- To heat the pan, simply place it in the preheated oven for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, place the eggs, yolks and sugar. Mix with a whisk, no need to beat, avoid forming bubbles
- Separately, in a large pan, mix the milk with the Heavy cream and pour some of this mixture into the bowl of cornstarch.
- Stir with a whisk or fork until completely dissolved.
- Pour the dissolved cornstarch into the pan with the milk and add the dulce de leche.
- The cornstarch will help prevent layering during cooking. Heat until it reaches the boiling point. Keep on fire, stirring constantly
- for a few minutes to cook the cornstarch
- Next, pour a ladle of these milks over the egg mixture. Make sure to constantly move the whisk to prevent the egg whites from...
- coagulate due to the heat. Continue incorporating these two mixtures little by little and finish straining
- Fill the mold and bake in a bain-marie at 150°C for approximately 1 hour.
- Once the cooking time is over, turn off the oven and open the door a little so the pudding can cool. Then you can take it out of the oven
- Let it cool to room temperature before refrigerating it overnight.
- The next day, to help it unmold more easily, heat the base of the mold.
- Finally, unmold the Homemade dulce de leche flan and enjoy!