View in original language
- For the dough: almond flour2 cup
- Grated Parmesan2 tablespoon
- Ghee Butter3 tablespoon
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Pink salt to taste
- For filling: buffalo cheese200 g
- Buffalo cheese150 g
- Fresh cream1 cup
- Grated Parmesan100 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Seasoned pink salt to taste
- Place all the dough ingredients in a bowl, mix with your hands until incorporated.
- Shape the dough, covering the bottom in a detachable form.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°.
- Remove the dough and reserve.
- Place the filling ingredients in the food processor.
- Add this stuffing mixture to the dough that was reserved.
- Bake for another 20 minutes until golden on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken Quiche with Cheese