"BANANA CUCA with SWEET MILK"
View in original language
- Ripe bananas | 10 unit(s)
- Dulce de leche | 7 dessert spoon
- Wheat flour | 2.1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1.3/4 cup
- Butter or chilled margarine | 250 g
- Whole milk | 200 ml
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon | to taste
- 1•Preheat the oven to 180ºC (medium oven) and place the wheat flour, sugar, yeast and cold butter in a bowl. Mix, in order to obtain a slightly moist crumb.
2•Cut the bananas into thin slices or slices lengthwise. Grease a pie pan with butter and sugar and place half of the farofa prepared in the previous step in it, then a layer of bananas, make another layer of farofa, another layer of bananas, add the glass of milk spreading, place the spoons of the jam of milk on top and cover everything with the rest of the farofa. (In this remaining farofa add a little bit of cinnamon powder).
3•Bake for 40-45 minutes in the oven at 180ºC, or until the farofa is golden and the banana is soft. Remove from the oven and let cool a bit and serve! Tip: you can serve with ice cream if you prefer!
Did you like this recipe?