Tie in white sauce
View in original language
- Bow Tie Pasta200 g
- Sour cream200 g
- Cottage cheese2 tablespoon
- Two slices of mozzarella cheese to taste
- Shrimp100 g
- Grated Onion1 tablespoon
- Season the prawns with salt and black pepper. Brown with a tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- Cook or cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package.
- For the sauce, sauté a tablespoon of grated onion in butter and then add the cream, the cottage cheese and the cheese over low heat until the cheese melts or forms a homogeneous cream.
- Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta and garnish with the reserved shrimp.