View in original language
- 500 g sour starch500 g
- 200 ml of boiling water200 ml
- 150 ml of oil at room temperature150 ml
- 5 eggs5 unit(s)
- Salt August0 to taste
- In a bowl add the flour, boiling water and oil, mix well and add salt to taste.
- Lastly, add the eggs, one at a time, until you get a consistent dough.
- Put the dough in a pastry bag and shape the cookies in a shape (no need to grease the shape).
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for 25 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sprinkle Biscuit 3 ingredients
Fried Sprinkle Biscuit
Polvilho Baked Biscuit