Sponge cake that melts in your mouth
View in original language
- Eggs | 5 unit(s)
- Cups of sugar tea | 2 teaspoon
- From cup of milk tea | 1/2 teaspoon
- From cup of oil | 1/4 teaspoon
- Corn Starch Tea | 1/4 cup
- Beat the eggs and sugar until they double in volume.
- add milk or juice, oil and cornstarch and beat again.
- reduce the speed of the mixer and add the wheat flour and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into a form and floured.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 to 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?