Quiche From Spinach
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- room temperature butter or 100mg | 1/2 mg
- Olive | 3 dessert spoon
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- large bunch of spinach, washed, drained and chopped | 1 unit(s)
- jar of cream cheese or 150 | 1 g
- 200g sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder, add the butter and knead with your fingertips until it forms a homogeneous and crumbly ball. If necessary, add water little by little until you get the point.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic. Add spinach and sauté for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Whisk the cream cheese with the cream and eggs until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and line the base and side of a removable bottom tin (22 x 4.5 cm).
- Pierce the dough in several places with a fork and bake in a preheated medium oven (200°C) for 10 minutes.
- Distribute the spinach stew over the pre-baked dough, spread the cream and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Put cherry tomatoes to garnish,
Return to the oven at the same temperature for about 30 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?