Pasta for baked snacks
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 kg
- water | 250 ml
- Milk | 250 ml
- Soybean oil | 100 ml
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 2 tablespoon
- 1 sachet of dry yeast | 10 g
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Mix all the liquid ingredients and the egg and heat the water a little.
- add the liquid, sugar, salt and yeast and stir.
- gradually add the wheat flour and pour it on a smooth surface
- add more wheat flour until it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Knead well so the dough is smooth.
- let it rest for 1 hour
- like the rest of the wheat flour throw a little on the surface and open the dough with the rolling pin.
- with a glass or an esfiha cutter make little disks and shape the esfihas
- preheat the oven to 200•c
- brush the esfihas with the yolks
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?