View in original language
- Wheat flour | 400 g
- Organic Dry Yeast | 10 g
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- Warm water | 1 cup
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Stuffing of your choice | to taste
- In a bowl add 1 glass of normal water, biological yeast, 3 tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add the wheat flour little by little until the dough comes together. (until it unglued from the hand).
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes, until it doubles in size. You can leave more time if you want.
- After the dough has doubled in size, open the dough in a shape, heat it in the oven for 7 minutes and the filling is to taste. Suggestions: shredded chicken, pepperoni, cheese. Leave for about 20 minutes in the oven.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
homemade chicken pizza