View in original language
- Zucchini | 2 unit(s)
- Sun-dried Tomato | 200 g
- Ricotta | 200 g
- Cream cheese light | to taste
- Tomato sauce | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise.
- With the tip of the knife, spread a little of the light cheese cream on the zucchini slices.
- Place a piece of the sun-dried tomato and ricotta on the zucchini. Curl.
- Arrange all the cannelloni in a Pyrex dish, season with black pepper, salt and oregano.
- Pour the red sauce on top and a little more oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180º for 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Zucchini Cannelloni on Airfryer