In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- DOUGH: Sweet starch1 cup
- Boiled and mashed sweet potato100 g
- Vegan butter or coconut oil2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- FILLING: Soy Protein1/2 cup
- grated carrot1 unit(s)
- Peas50 g
- Chopped hearts of palm50 g
- Tomato extract2 tablespoon
- Salt, pepper, oil to taste
- Onion and minced garlic to taste
- I started with the stuffing. I let the soybeans soak for 20 minutes, drained all the water and squeezed the soybeans to make them dry.
- I sauteed garlic and onion in olive oil, added soy, carrots, peas and hearts of palm, seasoned with salt and pepper and tomato paste, added 1 cup of water and cooked for 15 minutes, let all the water dry, set aside and let it cool.
- In a container, I mixed all the ingredients of the dough with my hands until it was very smooth.
- With the help of a rolling pin I opened a part of the dough and placed it in a mold with a removable bottom, put all the stuffing and covered it with the other part of the dough, before taking it to the oven I brushed the whole dough with a little olive oil and saffron.
- Baked for 35 minutes, I use my oven at 200°
- Removed from the oven and let it cool a little, decorated with tomatoes, lemon and oregano.