Roasted chicken with orange and pumpkin and mashed potatoes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken leg with drumstick500 g
- Cabotia Pumpkin300 g
- Small Potatoes300 g
- Orange2 unit(s)
- Salt, olive oil, pepper and saffron to taste
- Rosemary and parsley to taste
- Sliced Garlic to taste
- Salad: Lettuce and tomato to taste
- I cleaned the chicken, leaving the skin on and not separating the thigh from the drumstick. I seasoned with salt, saffron, kingdom pepper, fresh rosemary, orange juice and left marinating for 1 hour to be very tasty.
- I cut the pumpkin into slices, removed only the seeds but left the skin. I seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- I cooked the whole potatoes with water and salt until they were soft, I kneaded them all with my hand, put them in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and a spoonful of butter and let them brown on both sides. Finished with chopped parsley.
- I put the seasoned chicken in the airfryer, roasted it for 10 minutes at 160°, turned it over and let it bake for another 10 minutes. I added the pumpkin and orange slices and roasted for another 15 minutes. Removed from the airfryer and served with the potatoes and a salad.