Frying pan apple pie
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Apple | 1/2 unit(s)
- Xylitol | 1 tablespoon
- Natural skimmed yogurt | 1 tablespoon
- Oat bran | 1 tablespoon
- Chestnut or almond flour | 2 tablespoon
- Chemical Baking Powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Cinnamon or Nutmeg | to taste
- Vanilla essence | to taste
- Cut the apple into thin half moons and set aside.
- Beat the egg, flours, yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla essence and xylitol until smooth.
- Afterwards, add the baking powder.
- Grease the non-stick skillet with coconut oil and place the apples. Then, spread the dough on top and let it firm, on low heat and covered.
- Unmold and sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top and enjoy.
- Tip: You can use grated coconut both in the dough and to sprinkle over the finished cupcake.
Did you like this recipe?