Vanilla Pie with Cookie Dough
View in original language
- Mabel Donut Cookie | 200 g
- Butter | 150 g
- Sour cream | 600 mg
- Condensed milk | 395 mg
- Vanilla | 50 ml
- Colorless gelatin pack | 1 unit(s)
- In the blender, place the cookies and beat in the pulse mode, until you form a very thin farofinha, without pieces of cookie.
- Pour into a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix with your hands until it forms a dough and has a compact consistency, similar to paçoca.
- Then spread all the dough in a removable shape until it is well filled. Then put it in the oven for five minutes. While in a blender, beat the cream, condensed milk, vanilla and gelatin. Then just pour the sauce into the mold and leave it in the fridge for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Lemon Pie with Cookie Dough Maisena
Biscuit Pie with Bis