View in original language
- Corn on the Cob | 10 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 l
- grated coconut | 300 g
- Peel and clean the corn Add the corn kernels to the blender along with the milk. Beat for 3 minutes Sieve and separate the bagasse from the liquid
- Add the beaten and sieved liquid into a pan Add sugar, butter and grated coconut And with the low fire, stir until it thickens
- When it starts to thicken, cook for another 10 minutes and turn off the heat. Let cool With the help of a ladle, add some of the candy to the bags. Or in the corn husk, cleaned and washed
- Close the bags well In a pan, add the filled bags and cover with water. Let it cook for 20 minutes and drain the water and that's it.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like