View in original language
- Fresh dry coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Water | 2 cup
- Condensed milk | 50 g
- Grate all the coconut in a grater of your choice. Reserve.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, over low heat, bring the sugar to a boil. You don't need to keep filling so the sugar doesn't crystallize.
- When the sugar is all melted, add the water all at once. Be careful at this point, as the water bubbles. Stir until incorporated and wait to be in syrup point.
- Add the coconut and cook, stirring constantly.
- When you get to the cocada point, add the condensed milk and it's ready.
- Eat hot or cold, with cake, ice cream or plain. It's delicious!
Did you like this recipe?