Solid Chocolate Easter Bunny 🐇
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chopped semisweet chocolate or milk chocolate300 g
- Chocolate Easter Bunny Molds (3 bunnies each mold)2 unit(s)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Stir the chocolate with a silicone spatula until it reaches room temperature (do the wrist test and make sure it's warm to cold)
- With a spoon, place the chocolate in the Easter bunny molds to fill the entire shape, remove the excess chocolate with a spatula.
- Tap the back of the molds on the table to remove the air bubbles from the chocolate and take it to the fridge for about 40 minutes
- When the bottom of the molds is opaque, you can unmold your bunnies, carefully unmold them on parchment paper or a plate and that's it 😋
- Tip: pack your bunnies in decorative Easter paper and give them a special gift this Easter 🐇
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken In Moranga
Cooked Corn Meal
caramelized rice pudding