Simple Cornmeal Cake)
View in original language
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Cornmeal | 1 cup
- Beat in the blender, eggs, milk, oil and sugar, beat for 3 minutes
- In a bowl place the wheat flour and cornmeal (sieve the flour).
- Put everything you hit into this bowl and mix everything very well.
- Now add the yeast and mix gently.
- Preheat the oven to 180° and grease the pan as usual or if you prefer, I have the DEMOOLDING RECIPE on my profile here on the platform, okay?!🥰
- Put the dough to bake at 180° for 35 to 40 minutes. (it varies in oven) just leave it in 👀, do the toothpick test, it came out dry, your cake is ready. Wait for it to cool down and good appetite😋😁
- TIP: If you want it with a taste of, more cornmeal, just invert. 1 cup of wheat flour and 2 cups of cornmeal 😉
Did you like this recipe?