View in original language
- Pineapple cut into cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple Jelly | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 395 ml
- Egg Yolk | 3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Bring to the fire the condensed milk, the yolks and the vanilla essence (optional) stirring until it thickens. Place on a platter and let cool.
- Peel, remove the spikes and the pineapple stalk is chopped into small pieces.
- Bring to a boil with the sugar, over low heat, until it is cooked and with little syrup.
- Add the pineapple gelatin, stirring gently.
- Then layer the cream and the pineapple looks great, also add an oreo cookie (optional)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like