View in original language
- pineapple cut into cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 1 cup
- Sugar | to taste
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Whole milk | 1 can(s)
- Gem | 1 unit(s)
- Whipped cream (box) | 200 ml
- In a pan, place the pineapple with the water and sugar, leave it on the fire until it reaches the point of a very soft sweet, (reserve) and wait to cool.
- In another pan make the cream, with the condensed milk, the milk, and the yolk.
- Take it to the low fire, always stirring, until it gets very creamy, wait for it to cool already inside the container that you will use for the dessert.
- Whip the whipped cream well chilled.
- Now the assembly: Cream (already cold) Pineapple Jam (already cold) Chantilly. Decorate to your liking. Serve ice cream!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like