View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Mass: In the blender put condensed milk, same measure of the milk can, 2 sieved eggs
- Blend everything in a blender and set aside until a little foam comes out!
- Syrup: Melt the sugar until it forms a syrup
- Add a little water, wait for it to thicken and turn off the heat.
- Place the dough on top of the syrup and bake in a bain-marie.
- Let it cool down and put it in the fridge
- Unmold and serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Perfect Pudding in the Airfryer