Passion fruit pudding without oven
View in original language
- Passion fruit flavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 500 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan, you will add the milk and wait for it to get warm to hot.
- Soon after, you will add the warm milk and the passion fruit flavor gelatin to the blender, beat for 3 minutes until the gelatin is well mixed with the warm milk.
- Then add the condensed milk and cream to the blender mixture and beat for another 1 minute.
- In a round shape with a hole, grease with oil and put the mixture that was made in the blender and then take it to the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
- For the passion fruit syrup (optional)
2 spoons of Maizena
1 cup of sugar
100ml of water
1 whole passion fruit
Put all the ingredients in the pan, once it thickens, let it cool.
- Carefully unmold the pudding and add the cooled passion fruit syrup on top and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?