View in original language
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Paçoquinhas cork for the dough4 unit(s)
- butter with or without salt1 tablespoon
- Place the 4 crumbled paçoquinhas in a thick-bottomed pan, then add the condensed milk and butter.
- Place over medium heat and stir constantly so that the candy does not burn.
- When the mixture detaches from the bottom of the pan, it means it is ready. Then you must turn off the heat and let the candy cool.
- When it cools down, just make balls with the candy and pass it on the crumbled paçoquinhas.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fit cheese bread with 3 ingredients
Fettuccine Alfredo with Filet Mignon
salad with pickles