View in original language
- Biscuit (biscuit) can be cornstarch, malted milk, Maria, hobby | 200 g
- unsalted butter | 115 g
- Salt (1 pinch) | 1 g
- Optional (zest of 1 lemon and 1 pinch of grated nutmeg) | to taste
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream (box) | 2 unit(s)
- Lemon juice | 4 unit(s)
- Lemon zest | 1 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin (1/2 packet) hydrated with 4 tbsp of water and melted according to the package | 1/2 unit(s)
- Meringue for optional topping | to taste
- Egg white | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Grind the cookies in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs.
Add the butter, 1 pinch of salt, lemon zest and nutmeg.
Mix, this part can be by hand.
The mixture looks like beach sand. The right texture is when you squeeze it in your hand and it forms a cupcake.
- Pour the mixture into a mold for false-bottomed pies and press well on the bottom and sides.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and wait for it to cool down.
💡 If you don't want to unmold the pie, you don't need to bake the dough. I particularly think that roasted is tastier and crunchier.
- Beat the condensed milk with the lemon juice in the blender, add the cream and finally the melted gelatin.
If using the zest, mix by hand at this point.
- Pour the cream over the cooled dough and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
If you want, you can just use a box of cream, it gets a little sweeter, and a little harder. In that case, you can even dispense with the gelatin.
- I served with Swiss meringue and used the saint honoré tip to decorate.
If you want to burn the meringue it is very tasty
You can use whipped cream, it's also delicious, or just the cream and zest is great.
It is sweet in the right measure, very refreshing, crunchy dough.
If you make it the night before, it's even better!
Simple and delicious.❣️
- Swiss Meringue
In a pan put the sugar and the whites. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves.
Pour the still hot mixture into the mixer and beat on maximum speed until the mixer bowl is cool.
Did you like this recipe?