hot chocolate without milk
View in original language
- Filtered water | 200 ml
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and set aside.
- In a mug, place the chocolate and margarine.
- Take it to the low fire until the margarine melts and mixes with the chocolate.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, add the water mixed with the cornstarch.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is at the point of soft brigadeiro.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
easy hot chocolate