View in original language
- Milk | 2 cup
- Brown Sugar | 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Clove powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Honey | 1/2 cup
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Yeast | 2 teaspoon
- Bicarbonate | 1 teaspoon
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Dark chocolate coating | 500 g
- Place the can of condensed milk in a pressure cooker and add enough water to cover it.
- Cover the pan and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes (counted after the start of the boil).
- Wait for all the pressure to release, open the pot, carefully remove the can and let it cool before opening it.
- Transfer the contents to a container and mix until smooth. Reserve
- In a bowl, mix milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and honey.
- Sift over the Chocolate Powder and the wheat flour.
- Add the yeast and bicarbonate and mix everything very well until you get a smooth dough.
- Pour the dough into a medium roast (22 x 33 cm) greased with butter and sprinkled with wheat flour and take it to the medium oven (180°C), preheated, for about 45 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool, cut the dough into squares and fill with the reserved Dulce de Leche.
- Chop the semisweet chocolate coating and prepare according to the package instructions.
- Bathe the pieces of honey bread, drain the excess chocolate and let them dry on a wire rack.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Honey Bread Cake 🍯🍫