View in original language
- Milk | 500 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | to taste
- Cinnamon | to taste
- French bread baguette | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | to taste
- Cut the loaves into slices neither too big nor too small.
- Place the milk and condensed milk in a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl, place the beaten egg.
- Dip the slices of bread in the milk with condensed milk until they are very wet.
- Then pass the egg
- In a pan with very hot oil, place the slices of bread to fry, then place on a plate with toolha paper to drain the fat.
- In another container, put the sugar with the cinnamon powder, mix and pass the french toast
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Simple French Toast
chocolate french toast