View in original language
- Stale French Bread | 1 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- regular sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Confectioners' sugar (icing sugar) for sprinkling at the end | to taste
- Oil for frying pan | to taste
- Cut the bread into rounds.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate a plate with a paper towel.
- Heat a little oil in the skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, dip the slices one by one in the liquid and place in the skillet to fry.
- Keep stirring so it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- When they are golden on one side, just turn them over.
- Once they are to your liking, remove them from the skillet one by one with a fork and place them on a plate with a paper towel to absorb the oil a little.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve warm!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
chocolate french toast