View in original language
- Flour | 600 g
- Organic Yeast | 10 g
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- warm milk | 200 ml
- Oil | 80 ml
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- In a container, put 1 whole egg, 4 tablespoons of sugar and mix well, then mix the oil and milk.
- Add half of the flour and baking powder, add the rest of the flour, salt and if it sticks to your hand, add more oil.
- Knead for 10 minutes
- Cut the dough, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 h, knead again, stretch with a rolling pin and cut into donuts. You can use your own cutter or use a glass and to make the central hole, a pet bottle cap.
- Let it rest for 1 hour again, covered with a dish towel.
- After that time, fry in oil not too hot but also not cold, use medium heat.
- Once ready, decorate as you wish. You can bathe in melted chocolate and add sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy homemade donuts