View in original language
- Wheat flour | 500 g
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 50 g
- Sugar | 80 g
- Salt | 5 g
- Organic Yeast | 15 g
- Water | 250 ml
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Dark chocolate | 200 g
- Granules | to taste
- In a bowl put the wheat flour, sugar, salt and butter mix, then place the egg, mix and add the yeast dissolved in a little water and mix again
- Then add the water little by little, mixing with your hand and seeing if you will need more water until the dough mixes and stops sticking to your hand.
- Then place the dough on a bench / table and knead it until it is very smooth.
- The point is when you take off a piece and it stretches and becomes very elastic
- Shape the dough into a ball, place it in the bowl again, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest until the dough doubles in size.
- Then put the dough back on the bench and open with a rolling pin, open to the thickness of a finger more or less
- Then cut with a large hoop and a small one to make the hole in the middle Note: if you don't have the rim, use a different size glass, e.g. an American glass and a cachaça glass Do this all over the dough
- In a pan heat the oil, do not get too hot so as not to burn the donuts.
- Place the donuts to fry until golden, turn to fry on the other side, then place on the paper towel, after fried let it cool completely
- For topping you will need to melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie, then dip the donut on one side and sprinkle sprinkles on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like