View in original language
- Sugar | 500 g
- Flour | 90 g
- Maizena | 10 g
- Gems | 10 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- Arosa puff pastry (package) | 2 unit(s)
- Cinnamon stick | 1 unit(s)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Dissolve the cornstarch in half a cup of milk and set aside.
- In the pan, heat the rest of the milk, the cinnamon stick and the sugar.
- Add the cornstarch and milk mixture to the pan and stir well.
- Continue heating and stirring until it thickens and reaches the consistency of porridge (do not let it boil)
- Turn off the heat and add the yolks, mixing well until incorporated.
- In a baking dish for cupcakes, arrange the puff pastry, lining each niche and cutting the excesses from the edges.
- Fill with the fillings and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the surface of the custard tarts are golden and with these black "stains".
- This is the recipe for the famous Portuguese pastel de Belém, like those found in Lisbon.
Did you like this recipe?