Creamy Brownie (Flourless)
View in original language
- Butter | 5 tablespoon
- Chopped semisweet chocolate | 250 g
- Cocoa powder | 40 g
- Brown sugar | 170 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Mix of chestnuts, almonds and walnuts | 100 g
- Mix the chocolate with the butter and microwave every 30 seconds until melted.
- When everything melts, add the other ingredients, one at a time in that order 1-sugar 2-cocoa 3-eggs 4-vanilla
- Place in a pan with parchment paper (preferably a 10x10 square pan)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?