Creamy Brownie (Flourless)
View in original language
- Butter | 5 tablespoon
- Chopped semisweet chocolate | 250 g
- Cocoa powder | 40 g
- Brown sugar | 170 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Mix of chestnuts, almonds and walnuts | 100 g
- Mix the chocolate with the butter and microwave every 30 seconds until melted.
- When everything melts, add the other ingredients, one at a time in that order 1-sugar 2-cocoa 3-eggs 4-vanilla
- Place in a pan with parchment paper (preferably a 10x10 square pan)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for about 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Brownie Alcantarense (sugar free)
Creamy Chocolate Brownie
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
Flourless and dairy free chocolate cake