View in original language
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Butter/Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Dulce de leche | to taste
- Oil | 1 l
- Sugar and Cinnamon | to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the water, milk, sugar, salt and butter until boiling.
- When it starts to boil, add the flour and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Transfer to a surface and knead the dough until it reaches room temperature.
- Open a piece in your hand and fill with dulce de leche, then close in the shape of a coxinha. Repeat this step until the dough runs out.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the drumsticks until golden and let dry on a paper towel.
- Dip the drumsticks in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Did you like this recipe?