Chokito ice cream
View in original language
- Boiled condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Fresh cream | 500 g
- Rice flakes | 2 cup
- Cocoa powder | 1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate | 300 g
- Mix the boiled condensed milk with the fresh cream and cocoa powder in the mixer. At the end, add 1/2 cup of rice flakes.
- Put the mixture in a shape, lined with plastic film, and take it to the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a bain-marie. Add the rest of the rice flakes.
- Unmold the ice cream with the chocolate syrup and keep it in the freezer.
Did you like this recipe?