View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chocolate powder - 100% cocoa | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Oil | 3/4 cup
- Warm water | 1 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate | 3 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Confectionary | 1 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the oil.
- Add the flour, chocolate and warm water, beat well. Add the yeast without beating.
- Grease a mold with a hole in the middle with oil and sprinkle with chocolate. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- In a pan put the condensed milk, the chocolate and the margarine, mix well before taking it to the fire. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches a soft brigadeiro consistency.
- With the brigadeiro still hot, pour it over the cake, making it easier to spread. Add the sprinkles and let cool before serving.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like