View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chocolate powder I used 50% cocoa1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Hot water1 cup
- In a blender, beat the eggs, oil, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Gently add the wheat flour to the blender.
- Add the hot water and mix a little more, and lastly add the baking powder and mix again.
- Place in greased and floured shape and bake at 180°C for approximately 40 minutes, the time varies according to the oven. The cake will be ready when you start to flavor the whole kitchen.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy chocolate cake