View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Nescau | 1 cup
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- First leave the shape greased
- Mix all ingredients except yeast
- Beat everything for more than 4 minutes, until the dough is very smooth (the more you beat, the fluffier the cake will be.
- Finally, add the yeast and beat for 30 seconds.
- Pour everything in the form and put it to bake for approximately 40 minutes in medium form (preheated) at 170°
- To make the chocolate icing, start with 3 tablespoons of Nescau, 1 spoon of margarine, 4 spoons (soup) of milk and bring to the fire and when it starts to boil put a box of condensed milk and keep stirring with the spoon in the pan and when to keep the creamy consistency, then it will be in the Score. Pour hot over the cake already roast. (Throwing the hot syrup on the cake is the secret for him to be ok wet.)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like