View in original language
- Can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- unsweetened dry coconut100 g
- butter or margarine1 tablespoon
- granulated sugar to decorate1 cup
- First, let's prepare the candy dough. To do this, place the condensed milk in a heavy-bottomed pan, then add the coconut and butter or margarine.
- Place over medium heat and stir constantly so that the candy does not burn.
- When the candy thickens and completely unglues from the bottom of the pan, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- As soon as the candy cools, you should grease your hands with butter or margarine, then make balls with the candy — try to make them the same size to make more and for the sweets to look nice on the table
- After making balls with the candy, cut the plums in half, then take a ball of candy and place it inside the split plum. Ball a little to hit the sweetie and make it pretty. Do the same with the other candy balls.
- To finish, pass the sweets in the crystal sugar.