View in original language
- EGGS (ROOM TEMPERATURE) | 6 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1.1/2 cup
- Oil | 3/4 cup
- Carrots (BUY FRESH) | 405 g
- Wheat Flour (GOOD QUALITY) | 450 g
- Chemical Baking Powder | 2.1/2 tablespoon
- Preheated oven : 180°© for 10 min. Shape Size: 38x26 Grease the mold with margarine and sprinkle with flour. In the blender, place the eggs, oil, sugar, and carrots, already cut. Beat until you see that everything is mixed well. RESERVE!
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour. Then add what hit the blender. MIX WITH A SPATULA! Then beat the dough for about 5 minutes in the mixer.
- Then just add the yeast, move a little with the spatula and put it in the shape.
- BRIGADIER COVERAGE: 1 box of condensed milk 1 box of sour cream 2 C. (SOPA) of margarine 6 C. (SOPA) of chocolate milk
- ALWAYS MIX! WHEN IT STARTS TO BOIL THIS IS WHERE YOU SEE THE CONSISTENCY THAT WANTS TO LEAVE YOUR COVERAGE.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
delicious carrot cake