View in original language
- Maizena | 500 g
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Butter | 3 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- In a bowl add the cornstarch, butter, egg, sugar and condensed milk mix well until it forms a dough.
- Knead the dough well. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C Grease the form with butter
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide into three parts. Take a portion of the dough and cut 1 cm thick rolls and shape into a cookie shape or use a cookie cutter. Place the cookies in the form and repeat the same process with the rest of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden. remove from oven
- Wait for it to cool a little to unmold and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like