View in original language
- Sugar (200g) | 1 cup
- Wheat flour (200g) | 1 cup
- Nescau (200g) | 1 cup
- Melted butter (not too full) | 8 dessert spoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Add the sugar and then mix the egg well.
- I add the melted butter (room temperature)
- Mix well and finally the nescau, mix well until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Grease the form with a little butter
- Put the dough in the shape (can't be too big)
- Place preheated oven
- Bake in oven for 25/30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Did you like this recipe?