View in original language
- Butter5 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Nescau3 cup
- Sugar6 tablespoon
- Wheat Flour12 tablespoon
- Melt the butter and set aside
- While the butter is melting, combine the 3 eggs and sugar and mix well. (This step is very important as it will leave your brownie with the cone)
- Add the melted butter to the egg and the sugar
- Now just mix the chocolate powder and the wheat
- Grease a round mold with butter and chocolate
- Take it to the oven for 30min and do not open the oven before that, after 30min put the toothpick in the middle to see if it was good and if it comes out clean, you can take it out of the oven.
- Wait to cool down and cut your brownie into slices and you can decorate it to your preference.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like