Brigadeiro Truffle with Grape and Strawberry
View in original language
- cans of condensed milk2 can(s)
- butter2 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons full of powdered milk2 tablespoon
- 200g dark chocolate200 g
- 1 box of strawberry1 unit(s)
- 1 box of seedless grapes1 unit(s)
- In a pan, add condensed milk, powdered milk and butter. Stir everything in very low fire until it unglued from the bottom of the pan, put it on a plate and take it to the fridge until it hardens.
- Melt 200 grams of dark chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
- Take a spoonful of nest milk brigadeiro and wrap it in the strawberry or grape (with your hand greased) bathe with chocolate and put it on top of a sheet of parchment paper, take the fridge until it hardens!
- PS: it is important that you do not remove the green stem from the strawberry, because if you do, it will release water in your truffle.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like