View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Cocoa powder or 50% cocoa chocolate | 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkles | 100 g
- Mix condensed milk with cocoa. Until it dissolves well.
- Add the cream and mix.
- Cook over medium heat until it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. From there count 5 minutes for the curl point. Always stirring.
- Transfer to a refractory and cover with plastic wrap touching the candy.
- Once cold, make balls and pass the sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like