banoffee in the cup
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Canned condensed milk2 unit(s)
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- Silver banana1/2 kg
- whipped cream1 unit(s)
- Chocolate and cinnamon powder to finish to taste
- Cornstarch Biscuit Pack1 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine at room temperature or melted1/2 cup
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Yield for a large bowl of more than 1 kg. Remove the label from the cans and place them covered with water in the pressure cooker to cook for 30 minutes, this is the best homemade dulce de leche.
- Start by crushing the biscuit in a blender or food processor and mixing in the butter (making a flour, the base of Banoffee)
- Remove the pressure from the cooker, remove the cans and open carefully if it is still hot. Put the dulce de leche in a pot and mix the cream with it, it makes it creamy and less nauseating.
- Peel the bananas, cut them into slices and squeeze the lemon over them to prevent them from getting dark.
- Whip the whipped cream as instructed on the box or pot.
- Assembly: a layer of biscuit flour, banana slices around the bowl, homemade dulce de leche cream, more banana, whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate and cinnamon.
- Leave it in the fridge until you serve it for lunch with your family! Easy and sensational dessert