View in original language
- Butter | 150 g
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Gem | 3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Corn starch | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice | 7 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Banana | 6 unit(s)
- MASS: Mix the butter, sugar, 1 egg yolk, wheat flour, cornstarch, baking powder and 1 spoon of squeezed lemon, with your hands until it forms crumbs. Reserve.
- CREAM: In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, 2 egg yolks, 6 spoons of the squeezed lemon with a fouet, until the mixture is homogeneous. Reserve.
- In a shape with a false bottom, deposit half of the farofa and then half of the cream.
Make a layer with the banana slices.
Follow with the rest of the cream and finish with the farofa.
- Bake until the farofa is lightly golden.
- Serve hot and accompanied by a scoop of ice cream.
Did you like this recipe?