View in original language
- Banana8 unit(s)
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Oil1 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Milk200 ml
- (Syrup) : In a pan put 1 cup of sugar to make the caramel first. Let it melt over low heat, after the caramel has melted, add half a glass of cold filtered water. Wait for the caramel to melt over low heat, give it a light stir and pour it into a shape. Add the caramel in the empty form.
- Cut the bananas in rows and mount on top of the lined caramel.
- In a bowl add the eggs and sugar and mix well with the whisk.
- Add the oil and milk and continue to stir.
- Finally add the flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
- Take the dough and throw it over the bananas.
- Bake everything for 40 to 45 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees and serve.